I’m always being asked what tools I use as an online entrepreneur. There are so many tools out there that you either try them by trial and error or you get recommendations from others. Here are my recommendations:
**The post below may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small compensation if you use these links. For my full disclosure policy click here**
- ConvertKit – I started on a free mail service but it didn’t really give me what was needed to grow my business and give my readers what they needed. Enter ConvertKit. They are an awesome company designed specifically for the entrepreneur. They listen to your needs and make it happen. If you haven’t tried ConvertKit yet you can try a free trial and the price is reasonable after that for the amount of value you receive.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a search engine like google but on a smaller scale. You can rock your SEO there which will help with Google too.
- Tailwind – Tailwind is an amazing scheduling tool for Pinterest. It will tell you the ideal time to post for your audience, give you tribes to work with, they introduced a smart loop tool and more! The small investment for such a powerful tool is well worth the price!
- Tasty Pins – The Tasty Pins plugin for WordPress gives you the ability to have a spot for a Pinterest description. The alt description is made for another purpose so this helps with your SEO.
- Canva & Crello – I use photoshop interchangeably with these two programs. Canva & Crello are free design programs for people who don’t have a lot of design experience (heck even people with design experience love them). I’ve been moving more towards Crello lately as they seem to have fresh new free templates for you to use.
- Siteground – I use Siteground for my hosting services. I started my site on one of the big named hosting sites out there but wasn’t happy with their customer service. Siteground has had amazing customer service and solved every problem I have had so far.
- Erin Condren Life Planner – I know that a lot of you love your digital planners but there has been research done that says you retain more information when you write it down. There’s just something to be said about looking at your spread and seeing everything that you need to do. Check out my post here on the Erin Condren Life Planner.
- PowerSheets – The PowerSheets are a goal setting book that helps you break down your goals and take actionable steps each month. I’ll be honest I wasn’t sure I would love these when I first bought them so I only bought a 6 month one. I bought it and it made a huge difference in my goals. This year the full year is on the purchase!
- Keywords Everywhere Chrome Extension – this free chrome extension is awesome. It helps with SEO research and the best part is that it’s FREE. All the other free SEO research tools aren’t actually for research so there’s always some workaround for them. The paid ones cost too much if you are just doing low-level keyword research. This tool will tell you how many searches are happening per month, what the competition is, and additional keywords you can look at.
There you have it! These are 9 of my favorite tools that I use right now as an online entrepreneur and I think all online entrepreneurs should take a look at them!